Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tag Tuesday #3: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag ♡

Hello there people of the internet!
So for the third instalment of Tag Tuesday, I have decided to do the procrastinating beauty blogger tag which I saw here. It looked like an interesting tag and I will tag some people to do these tags each week or whenever I do an instalment if I have been particularly enjoying their blog recently or would like to see them answer these questions :)


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do? 
I never really use eye-shadow on my eyelids, I use a bit of dark brown to fill in my eyebrows but I haven't really used eye-shadow where it's meant to be used since I was about 14. I still cringe when I think about how I used to overload on the black eye-shadow when I was 12, it wasn't so bad when I aged a bit but I think it's too much to use on a day to day basis and if I do use it it has to be neutral colours.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I procrastinate so much that I have even put off buying make-up brushes! Honestly though, I don't feel that I really need make-up brushes. I don't wear foundation and my concealer only goes in a few places, plus I've read lots of things saying that it makes the make-up look cakey. I can almost guarantee that if I did have some they would not get cleaned very often..

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I hate the look and feel of chipped nail polish on my nails so much that I restrain from using nail polish in the first place, if my nail polish has chipped I usually take it off within a day.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Just until the next time I go out, I wouldn't make a trip to specifically buy something like mascara or eye liner because I have spares that I can turn to - that's smart thinking right there.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I don't have any particularly bad ones but if my mascara or eye liner has smudged and I'm in a rush I'll just use concealer to cover it because I am lazy.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Besides from homework and revision? (Mock results are out this week..) I put off going off my laptop in the evenings until I've spent half an hour extra on there than I meant to staring vacantly at my tumblr dashboard, I also put off changing my bed covers, I am literally so bad at changing my bed covers because they keep springing off - I've managed to get my time down to ten minutes though.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No not at all, I hate being late and I want my make-up to look its best so I want to have time to re-do it if I have to.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I could but I don't feel I need to, I don't buy top end make-up and my make-up lasts me for quite a long time. I'm not too adventurous with make-up so I usually find a cheaper brand that I like (I really like miss sporty..) and stick with that, then I am usually given make-up for my birthday or Christmas that tides me over for a while.

9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
My make-up is organised sort of in a make-up bag, my nail polish is not very organised at all.. I have my make-up bag and my sprays of sorts and my nail polish in a tray type of thing so I know where it is but it doesn't look organised, I also have nail polishes in a shelf cubicle type thing above my bed (which I bang my head on a lot) but my nail polish collection doesn't feel very organised.

I tag:
Abbie
Amy

I have been quite enjoying their blogs over the last week so go and check them out :)

Thanks for reading, I am thinking of ending my Tag Tuesday series after next week because I have been doing it for 3 weeks and I'm not enjoying it as much as I hoped I would. I should be doing some sort of haul on the weekend hopefully and perhaps an empties post soon though so I'll keep you posted  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.