Monday 18 November 2013

Green Beauty Characters Tag

So I saw Evelyn do this tag and she tagged all her followers to do it, and it looked like a bit of fun, not like I have homework to do or anything.. haha..

http://www.naturiabeauty.com/2013/11/green-beauty-characters-tag.html#.UoosnI3QIXw

1.  On my nightstand you'll find: A lamp, my iPhone on charge, a small clock, a fan and a coaster

2.  The literary character I'm most like is: (take this quiz and share your answer) Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.. hmm I don't know what to make of that

3.  I'm currently obsessed with: Playing Candy Crush.. sorry not sorry

4.  My favourite superhero is: Spiderman

5.  Favourite beauty product of 2013: Miss Sporty Pump Up Mascara 

6.  If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive it would be: Paul McCartney

7.  Winter is coming - how do you prep your skin for battle?  I've actually been facing a battle from last week but now my skin is really good, I used aqueous cream on the driest parts of my skin, used a flannel to exfoliate and used Simple Moisturiser and now my skin feels like a dolphin.

8.  My perfect date night makeup consists of: what is a date and where can I buy one

9.  My go-to skin-beautifying snack/drink is: I didn't realise this was a thing lol water I guess

10.  My TV boyfriend is: Freddy from Skins is the only person who comes to mind, he was so sweet

11.  If my evening clutch could only hold one beauty item it would be: A trusty tin of vaseline

12.  One beauty tip I would pass on to my real/fictional daughter: never get lazy with your cleansing routine, your face will suddenly get 23902390329 spots and you will never get rid of the scars

13.  The most nostalgic item from my childhood:  My teddy bear called Munchkin who I have had since I was about 6 or 7

14.  My favourite TV show/s of the moment: I've gotten back into Glee and BBC Doctors is probably the only show I stay faithful to, no one has really heard of it but it's a daytime soap on BBC and it's rather good even though the stories recently haven't been great.

15.  My favourite quote is: "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

I tag all of my followers to do this tag and please post a link to your version of this, thanks :D

6 comments:

  1. I love this tag, definitely a really fun one to do :) Thanks for using the image I made by the way :) I like how it started off for green beauty bloggers and it's now being done by other bloggers too!

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this tag! Enjoyed reading your answers, and I completely forgot about Skins! Love that show :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem lovely, and yes skins is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá!!!, Deus seja contigo, tenha um final de semana abençoado, amiga TAG maravilhosa amei só assim eu te conheci um pouco, blog lindo SUCESSO AMIGA.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I don't speak Portuguese but I put your comment into google translate and it seemed very nice so thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.