Thursday, 31 October 2013
The Halloween Tag
I saw Kingsley do this tag on a video on youtube so I googled it and saw quite a few other people had done it so I have gotten the questions and decided to do it, as it is Halloween. Well it's not actually Halloween now, I am writing this in the past.. to be uploaded in the future.. as I am away so my apologies... ooh I wonder what future Bess is like, a little older, a little wiser, a little less irritating?
1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
Nightmare before Christmas
2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?5, I think in England it's not as widely celebrated as in the USA. Most people I know don't really care about it.
3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?Probably going to the Halloween disco in Primary school
4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?I used to love it when I had Halloween disco to look forward to but now it's just a day where my Mum buys me sweets and I watch a movie so it's not anything particularly special.
5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? I usually don't to be honest, however I feel a bit more in the Halloween spirit after making Halloween cupcakes with Isabella
6. Favorite Halloween decorations?Pumpkins are cute, I also like stars and moons and stuff.
7. Favorite halloween/fall scent?Honestly I'm not a huge fan of fall scents but salted caramel is quite nice.
8. Favorite candy?I only tried this recently, but for Halloween I think candy corn.
9. Vampires or zombies?Vampires but not 'twilight' vampires
10. What is your weird/odd fear?As I've mentioned before in another post, I'm a trypophobic so repeated textures or things with loads of holes in them freak me out a lot to the point where I'll feel physically ill.
11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?I'm not sure but I'm leaning more towards the sceptical side.