Friday 23 August 2013

America: home of the free

So today I set off to the USA for 10 days (not including flying), it's my first time there so I'm so excited. I'm going to New York and stopping over in Washington D.C, my mum has relatives there who I am looking forward to meeting.
Similar OOTD as last time I went out with friends but with a black t-shirt this time, I'm going to wear this with white peep toe shoes even though I hate my toes being on show.
My hand luggage, though I usually use this as a handbag type thing. £9 from primark so it's plastic, but it's lasted me a year which is great. 

I won't be able to post much while I'm there but I'll do a big post when I come back, probably a haul type thing.

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every single comment and it means so much that you have taken the time to comment - you my friend are pretty darn cool.